Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 2 Vodka for Breakfast.........Welcome to Warsaw

1,354 miles +1 hour Temp -1




 
Slept without falling out of my bunk on the train. I had my morning coffee with some Poles who were on their way home from work in London for a family wedding. They asked where I was heading and when I told them it caused some amusement, as they told me they thought they were mad for travelling by train. They did their best to talk me into getting used to vodka in my coffee, but I politely declined. Vodka for breakfast – I don’t think so. 

Anya and an excited Natalia collected me from the station, so I’ have had two days here to have some fun with Natalia before she heads back to school in Berlin, while Anya and I head off to Vilnius in Lithuania this evening. We should arrive in time for breakfast......not of Vodka.

1 comment:

  1. OK Grasshopper...you pass first test. Refusing vodka for breakfast very wise.

    Beware! Tests get harder.

    ReplyDelete